Good news, friends. We are but a few days away from the Arrested Development premiere, which means that you are either a) out of your mind excited because you’re a fan of the show or b) out of your mind excited because you’re not a fan and you can’t wait for me to shut up about it. Soon, my pretties…soooooon.
Before I do the aforementioned shutting up, though, I wanted to leave you with a final wrap-up of all the Arrested Development food 10th Kitchen and I featured this week, in one handy pin-friendly image. (Just sayin’). Links to all the recipes are down below the pictures, as well as a list of other fun AD stuff around the web. Thanks for indulging my tv geekery this week!
Click here for the recipes:
- “I Just Blue Myself” Blueberry and Brie Waffles
- ”Hot Ham Water” Ham and Spring Vegetable Soup
- Bluth’s Original Chocolate-Dipped Frozen Bananas
- (I’m Having A Love Affair With These) Brownie Raspberry Swirl Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Elderflower Collins (and a piece of toast)
- Buster’s Watermelon-Raspberry Juice
Here are some more fun recipes and party ideas from other blogs:
- The BEST Arrested Development themed party I’ve ever seen. Seriously, check it out. A banana stand photo booth! Dead Dove (Don’t Eat) gift bags! A custom stair car! I like this girl’s style.
- More Arrested Development-themed recipes:
- Chocolate-Covered Frozen Bananas from Carpe Season
- Frozen Bananas with Raw Chocolate from the Vedge
- Frozen Bananas from The Food in my Beard
- Polenta Cornballs with Spicy Marinara from Keepin’ It Kind
- Bluth Family Cornballs from The Food in my Beard
- Arrested Development Cornballs from Carpe Season
- Hot Ham Water Soup from The Food in my Beard
- Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches from Keepin’ It Kind
- A whole list of Arrested Development Cocktails from The Food in my Beard
- Chicken Fingers…with Spicy Club Sauce from The Food in my Beard
- Arrested Development themed party menus:
- From Epicurious
- From Martha Stewart
- From The Huffington Post
- From Buzzfeed
- And finally, this isn’t food-related, but NPR has an amazing chart with all of the reoccurring gags throughout the whole series. You can find the chart here. Mind = blown. They say they’re going to be updating it throughout season 4, so check back for the latest news on bloodthirsty seals, Frightened Inmate #2, and more of Carl Weathers’ great money-saving tips.
That’s all for now, folks…say goodbye to these.