If you’re a brand that loves dessert as much as I do, we should work together! Here are a few services I offer:
- Sponsored Recipe Posts: I’d love to create a recipe using your product, and feature it on my site! Sponsored recipe posts also include numerous original photographs and lots of social media promotion.
- Recipe Development & Photography: Need a recipe developed and photographed for your own site or media materials? I’m you’re girl! As a former pastry chef, and I promise the recipe will be legit. And delicious. The photographs will be high-resolution, professional quality, and done to your specifications. (Please note that my specialty is in developing recipes for the home cook, and I am not a great fit for large-scale commercial projects that require an extensive food science background. If you’re not sure what you need, please do email me so we can discuss it further!)
- Giveaways: My preference is to tie giveaways into a sponsored recipe post–I think that’s a better reader experience. But I’m willing to make exceptions for amazing, big-ticket giveaways and feature those as their own post. If you have a big giveaway you want to offer my readers, let’s chat!
- Brand Ambassador: If your brand is a great fit for my site, I’d love to be a brand ambassador. This can include developing recipes for your product, sidebar advertising, social media promotion, and representing the brand at conferences and industry events.
- Conference Representative: I can represent your brand at food or blogging conferences.
- Have another idea? I’m open to other creative collaborations!
- Professional pastry experience in numerous restaurants and bakeries; culinary school graduate
- Expert writer/editor at About.com for seven years (and counting!) Built candy.about.com from scratch into a site that gets millions of page views a year
- Successful cookbook author (read more about my book here)
- Freelance writer, blogger, recipe developer, and photographer for national food brands
- References, media kit, and rate sheet available upon request.
Please email me at elizabeth (at) sugarhero.com to discuss how we might partner together.
…But before you do that, here’s a quick list of what I don’t do:
- Basic reviews. I’m happy to talk about your product in the context of a sponsored recipe post, but I don’t write traditional product reviews.
- Accept guest posts or publish content written by someone else.
- Accept spammy in-text link advertising. C’mon, now.
- Work for free, or for samples, or for “exposure.” I work for compensation only. Thanks for understanding!
And to my awesome readers, please know that I only accept opportunities with brands that I love and believe in. I never accept money for saying nice things about a product, and I’m committed to keeping SugarHero focused on fun, creative dessert recipes.