If you’re a brand that loves dessert as much as I do, we should work together! Here are a few services I offer:
- Sponsored recipe posts on SugarHero
- Commissioned blogs, recipes, or articles for your website
- Recipe development & photography for your product
- Brand ambassador
- Conference representative
- Pinterest partner
- Have another idea? I’m open to other creative collaborations!
- Professional pastry experience in numerous restaurants and bakeries; culinary school graduate
- Expert writer/editor at About.com for seven years (and counting!) Built candy.about.com from scratch into a site that gets millions of page views a year
- Successful cookbook author (read more about my book here)
- Freelance writer, blogger, recipe developer, and photographer for national food brands
- References and rates available upon request.
Please email me at email@example.com for a media kit, and to discuss how we might partner together.
…But before you do that, here’s a quick list of what I don’t do:
- Straight-up product reviews. I’m happy to talk about your product in the context of a sponsored recipe post, but I don’t write traditional product reviews.
- Accept guest posts or publish any content written by someone else.
- Accept spammy text link advertising. C’mon, now.
- Work for free, or for samples, or for “exposure.” I work for compensation only. Thanks for understanding!